TRESU Flexo Coating Modules
TRESU coating modules can be integrated in existing production lines, both offset, gravure and flexo.
We supply them for integration into existing frames or as freestanding units with individual servo driven cylinders and controls.
The TRESU coating solutions will upgrade existing production lines to increase flexibility, where the working processes are integrated, meaning a reduction in time and cost.
Advantages of TRESU Coating solutions:
- Upgrade of existing production lines
- Possibility of combining flexo printing with i.e gravure or offset
- Integration of several working processes
- High production speed
- High print quality
Options for TRESU Coating solution
- Hot air drying system, UV or EB curing system
- Sleeve change system for print- and anilox roller
- TRESU Ink Deck Positioning system
- Coating supply solution also with integrated in-place cleaning system
- Solution with separate servo motor on Impression-, Print- and Aniloxroller
- Durable design for high production speeds
This integrated concept has been improved and developed over the past years based on our experiences during the various projects. Among others, the features of the integrated coating unit include an improved set up for the chamber doctor blade system with a mechanically locked system. Next to the very solid construction, these features are essential for a good coating quality and especially for a good handling which result in economical advantages of the production unit.
Download brochure for Flexo Coating Modules